- 12 (Registered)
3 days or 24 hours
- Laptops/PC with minimum I3 or relevant configuration with windows.
- Basic computer hacks, familiarization with Command prompts and scripts.
- Pinch of Creativity.
- Session 1 – AI Basic:
- What/Why is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Machine learning & Computer Vision?
- Getting Started!
- Setting up Environment
- Session 2 – Ubuntu & Python:
- Getting started with python programming language.
- Basic IO & Data types in python
- Language Components (if, for, while, case)
- Collections (Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Sorting Dictionaries, Copying Collections)
- Functions & Exceptions
- Session 3 – Image Basics
- Loading, Displaying and saving Images.
- Drawing Operations.
- Image Basic operations o Translation o Rotation o Resizing o Flipping o Cropping
- Image Arithmetic
- Session 4 – Image Intermediate
- Bitwise Operations
- Morphological Operations o Smoothing & Blurring
- Edge Detection
- Contours o Finding & Drawing Contours o Contour Properties
- Session 5 – Image Descriptors :
- Image, Feature descriptors & Feature Vectors
- Color Channel Statistics o Experiment – Identifying Similarities in images
- Harlick Textures o Experiment – Classifying difference floorings.
- Session 6 – Machine Learning :
- Supervised Learning o Support Vector Machine o K-Nearest Neighbor o Examples with MNIST and CIFAR o A Frame work for custom ML Applications
- Session 7 – Machine Learning:
- Powerful supervised learning algorithms o Random Forest / Decision Trees o Linear Discriminative Analysis
- Unsupervised Learning o K-Means Clustering
- Session 8 – Case Studies & Best Practice:
- Drowsiness Detection using face key points
- Face Recognition
- Hand Gesture Recognition system
- Insights about Deep learning
- Best practices
It gave me a good idea regarding the packages provided as well as the understanding of how to navigate through them.
eAge has a huge amount of Python expertise and this course gave an excellent overview of key technology
Working in Machine Learning for several years (but having no experience with Python), this course has made the transition to Python seamless and easy
- Real time virtual classess
- Pre course reading material
- Suppliment resources
- Language: English
- Certificate of completion